The Pacific EarClinic provides a wide range of hearing instruments, diagnostic audiology and balance procedures, and rehabilitative hearing services to people of all ages throughout Hillsboro, Oregon and the surrounding communities. Our services include:
- Newborn diagnostic hearing assessments
- Hearing evaluations for all ages, occupations and lifestyles
- Balance disorder/dizziness evaluations in the Interprofessional Dizziness and Balance Clinic along with Optometry and Physical Therapy
- Tinnitus evaluations
- Hearing instrument technology evaluations, fitting and follow up services
- Hearing aid cleaning, adjustment and repair services
- Custom earmolds for hearing protection, sleep, swimming, iPod earbuds, in-ear monitors
- Consultation for assistive listening and alerting devices, including Bluetooth connectivity
- Musician services inlcuding hearing evaluations, risk management, and musician hearing protection and in-ear monitor selection and fitting
As our clinical services expand, watch for the addition of audiologic evaluations for auditory processing disorders, hearing rehabilitation classes, and collaboration with the other health clinics at Pacific University for comprehensive, multi-disciplinary evaluation services.
To schedule an appointment, contact us at 503-352-2692.
Tuality 7th Avenue Medical Plaza
333 SE 7th Ave, Suite 4150
Hillsboro, OR 97123