Congratulations! You've made it! You are among the best and the brightest! This page was created just for you. It is our hope that you find here the resources to further understand your next steps and begin to immerse yourself in the Pacific University Community!
Welcome, we are so very glad you're here.
- Submit your Confirmation Agreement and a form of payment for your General Enrollment Deposit (pdf) and $200 general enrollment deposit
- Make sure you file your 2015-16 FAFSA and include our school code (003212), on or as soon after January 1st as possible
- Register to attend the upcoming Transfer Student Open House Event (optional open house)
- Log in and establish your Pacific University Email Account (for deposited students only)
- Watch your Pacific email account for personal link to Academic Interest Survey and complete it, when available
- Respond to email request to schedule your Transfer Student Advising & Registration Appointment - request to be sent to deposited transfers beginning second week of April (transfer student advising begins in June for fall starters)
- Sign up for an exciting pre-orientation outdoor trip with Voyages (fall starters only)
- Already have medical insurance? Submit your Waiver
- Attend mandatory on-campus Orientation
- Pack up, and move in! Helpful University Housing Tips
Tentative Dates for Fall 2015
- April 28: Transfer Student Open House Event (optional open house, please RSVP if you plan to attend)
- May 1: National Decision Day - Be a Boxer!
- Starting June 1: New Transfer Student Advising & Registration for Fall Semester (for deposited students who have submitted final transcripts).
- Aug. 15: LAST DAY TO DEPOSIT FOR FALL SEMESTER
- Aug. 15: Last Day to submit student health insurance waiver
- Aug. 27 Move-in/Mandatory Orientation Begins
- Aug. 31: Classes Begin
Transfer Student Resources
- Pacific University New Transfer Student Facebook Group - Join Today!
- Office of Transfer Student Services: The first program of its kind in the state of Oregon, our OTSS is the central point of information for campus resources and guidance
- Connections: Our organization designed to help transfer and non-traditional students become connected to Pacific
- Advising Center: The advising center is your starting point for academic questions and getting enrolled for your first semester at Pacific
- Planning to live off-campus? Visit our e-classifieds.
- Forest Grove News Times Classifieds