Congratulations, you've made it! You are among the best and the brightest, making up our Class of 2019.
This page was created just for you. It is our hope that you find here the resources to further understand your next steps and begin to immerse yourself in the Pacific University community.
Welcome — we are so very glad you're here.
After You Are Admitted
- Look around the website
- Joing our Admitted Student Facebook Page
- Follow all of our Social Media
- Apply for and Attend the Pacesetters Scholarship Competition
As You Declare
- Attend the Hawai‘i Spring Receptions
- Submit your Freshman Confirmation Agreement (pdf) — along with your $200 deposit — to let us know you are becoming an official Boxer!
- Please contact our Financial Aid Department if you have any questions about Financial Aid at Pacific
After You Declare
- Complete your Academic Interest Survey (available May 1 after deposit)
- Log in and establish your Pacific University Email Account
- Submit your Housing Application
NOTE: The Housing Application and the Academic Interest survey will be sent to your PUNet email address. If you haven’t already, please establish your PUNet Account today. https://helpdesk.pacificu.edu/kb/article/109-First_Time_Login
It takes 1-4 days for new students to be processed, and for their info to be sent over to the other departments on campus. Please wait 1-4 days for the processing to occur and I am sure you will have the link in your mailbox by the end of day 4.
If you have any further questions, please email Anastasia Bennett at email@example.com
Preparing for Registration
- Take the World Language Placement Test
- Read the 2015 Advising & Registration Guide (pdf)
- RSVP for On-Campus Registration/Hawai‘i Registration
Your Final Steps
- Sign up for an exciting pre-orientation outdoor trip with Voyages
- Make sure your high school sends in your final transcript (including graduation date) to the Office of Admissions
- Already have medical insurance? File your student health insurance waiver (outside site)
- Pack up, and move in! Answer any housing questions by reading answers to frequently asked questions.
- Have more questions? Check out FAQs for admitted students.