All services are offered by appointment 503-352-2269
The Student Health Center does not charge office visit fees. There are costs for medications, immunizations, physicals, supplies and lab tests.
Insurance information: For students who have the University student insurance plan, the $300/year deductible is waived for costs incurred at the Student Health Center, immunizations are reimbursable at 100 percent as are affordable healthcare act preventable services which include yearly women's health exams. Other charges are reimbursable at 80 percent. For more information view the insurance page. For students with private insurance, please contact your insurance company for information on reimbursement for services offered at the health center. The Student Health Center is not staffed to bill insurance but we can give you a statement for you to submit to your insurance.
Birth Control and Emergency Contraception
- Birth control pills purchased at the student health center cost $20 per month. The health center will bill insurance for those on the University student health insurance plan so you will have no out of pocket cost. Most insurance plans will reimburse for the cost of birth control. Please call the student health center for information on pills we carry.
- Emergency contraception $30
- Medroxyprogestrone (generic depo provera) $96 for 3 month injection plus $20 injection fee.
Immunizations — Costs for immunizations are 100 percent reimbursable if on the University student insurance plan. Vaccine administration fee is $20:
- Measles, Mumps, Rubella (MMR) $75
- Hepatitis B (series of 3 injections) $70 each
- Tdap (Tetanus, Diptheria, Pertussis) $50
- Hepatitis A (series of 2) $75 each
- Tuberculosis screening $25
- Hepatitis A and B combo $100 (series of 3 injections)
- Influenza vaccine $25
- HPV (Gardasil) vaccine — $205 per vaccine (series of 3 vaccines).
- Titer/Blood test to determine immunity to Hepatitis B or Varicella (Chickenpox). The Student Health Center does not charge a draw fee and the cost for the lab is $50 per titer (test). Titer lab for measles, mumps, and rubella can be ordered by the Student Health Center to be drawn at a local lab who will bill patient insurance.
- Varicella vaccine — available at Washington County Health Department. Cost is approximately $115 for each injection and this is a 2 injection series. Call 503-846-8851 for appointment.
- All Physicals (sports, travel, general, work) $35
- Woman's Annual Exam $35 (plus applicable lab fees)
Lab Tests: Simple lab tests are done in the clinic. If other lab testing is indicated, the Nurse Practitioner will order lab to be drawn at Tuality Forest Grove or Tuality Hillsboro Hospital lab. The hospital will bill your insurance. The Health Center performs the following tests in the clinic:
- Urinalysis $20
- Pap — Surepath $75
- Confidential HIV testing $20 (Sent to state lab for processing)
- Urine pregnancy test (UHCG) $15
- Rapid strep test $20
- Rapid mono test $20
- Microscopy $20
- Titer/See information under Immunizations above
- STD testing--tests ordered will be determined at the time of visit between provider and patient. Costs vary but range from $15-$20 each for most labs.
- Wart treatment $15 for single, $20 for multiple
- Nebulizer (medicinal inhaler) treatment $25
- Ear lavage $20 for each ear
*All prices subject to change
Rescheduling or Canceling an Appointment
If you need to reschedule or cancel an appointment, please call the Health Center at 503-352-2269. A no-show fee of $20 will be assessed for appointments not canceled before your appointment time.