All services are offered by appointment 503-352-2269
KEEPING COSTS LOW: There is no office visit fee at the Student Health Center. See prices below for immunizations, in office lab, medications and physicals. The SHC strives to keep costs as low as possible.
Insurance and payment information: Any accrued charges are payable at time of appointment and can be paid by check, cash or charging to the student's business office account. For students that have the university insurance plan, the $300/year deductible is waived for costs incurred at the Student Health Center, immunizations are reimbursable at 100 percent as are affordable healthcare act preventable services which include yearly women's health exams. For more information view the insurance page. As a courtesy to students who have chosen the university insurance plan, the university submits claims for reimbursement to students. Students with other insurance are welcome at the health center and we can provide you with a statement for you to submit to your insurance for reimbursement.
Birth Control and Emergency Contraception
- Birth control pills purchased at the student health center cost $20 per month.
- Emergency contraception counseling--no charge (prescription filled at area pharmacy)
- Medroxyprogestrone (generic depo provera) $96 for 3 month injection plus $20 injection fee.
Immunizations — Vaccine administration fee is $20:
- Measles, Mumps, Rubella (MMR) $75
- Hepatitis B (series of 3 injections) $70 each
- Tdap (Tetanus, Diptheria, Pertussis) $50
- Hepatitis A (series of 2) $75 each
- Tuberculosis screening $25
- Hepatitis A and B combo $100 (series of 3 injections)
- Influenza vaccine $25
- HPV (Gardasil) vaccine — $205 per vaccine (series of 3 vaccines).
- Titer/Blood test to determine immunity to Hepatitis B or Varicella (Chickenpox). The Student Health Center does not charge a draw fee and the cost for the lab is $50 per titer (test). Titer lab for measles, mumps, and rubella can be ordered by the Student Health Center to be drawn at a local lab who will bill patient insurance.
- Varicella vaccine — available at Washington County Health Department. Cost is approximately $115 for each injection and this is a 2 injection series. Call 503-846-8851 for appointment.
- All Physicals (sports, travel, general, work) $35
- Woman's Annual Exam $35 (plus applicable lab fees)
Lab Tests: Simple lab tests are done in the clinic. If other lab testing is indicated, the Nurse Practitioner will order lab to be drawn at Tuality Forest Grove or Tuality Hillsboro Hospital lab. The hospital will bill your insurance. The Health Center performs the following tests in the clinic:
- Urinalysis $20
- Pap — Surepath $75
- Confidential HIV testing $20 (Sent to state lab for processing)
- Urine pregnancy test (UHCG) $15
- Rapid strep test $20
- Rapid mono test $20
- Microscopy $20
- Titer/See information under Immunizations above
- STD testing--tests ordered will be determined at the time of visit between provider and patient. Costs vary but range from $15-$20 each for most labs.
- Wart treatment $15 for single, $20 for multiple
- Nebulizer (medicinal inhaler) treatment $25
- Ear lavage $20 for each ear
Medical Records and/or immunization copy fee $10 per request
Rescheduling or Canceling an Appointment
If you need to reschedule or cancel an appointment, please call the Health Center at 503-352-2269. A no-show fee of $20 will be assessed for appointments not canceled before your appointment time.
*All prices subject to change