Pacific University offers a competitive benefits package (pdf) to help our employees and their families stay well, including:
- A variety of medical, dental and vision plans to take care of you and your family
- Flexible spending accounts to set aside pre-tax income for healthcare and daycare costs
- Life insurance to support your family in the event of your death
- Disability insurance to protect your income if you experience a short- or long-term disability
- Access to free and confidential wellness and counseling resources
- A variety of wellness and fitness resources to live full and active lives
New benefit-eligible employees may enroll in their benefits (pdf) as they begin work with Pacific University. Existing employees may enroll in or change their benefits during the annual open enrollment period in late February, or in the event of a qualifying life event, such as marriage, divorce, or family benefit eligibility changes.